|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||Netherlands|
|Birthday||October 6, 2000 (age 20)|
|Competitive IDs||SteefyBeefy, TheBigSB, CheefSteef, Zashu|
|Social Media & Links|
Steefy lives in Landgraaf, the Netherlands.
Steefy has played video games for as long as he can remember, playing Minecraft and Call of Duty before settling for SMITE. He met Dekuscrub who got him into his first competitive team.
In early August 2015, he left his former Challenger team Team Bizarre and joined London Conspiracy for SPL Season 2 EU Fall. Although he was not seen as a top solo laner in the world or even Europe, he was widely regarded to be a good fit for the London Conspiracy squad, which had struggled with consistency. Zashu, as he was then known, was very consistent throughout his time on the team, playing Bellona to a high level, although it was not high enough to defeat Epsilon eSports at Super Regionals. Along with the rest of his team, he was knocked out of the running for Worlds in the Wild Card match.
On 8 April 2016, he was banned for one year after five offenses. Despite this, his teammates placed their faith in him, allowing him to stay on the team until August when he would appeal for his unbanning. He was replaced by Axioz for the remainder of the split. Throughout the next four months, Zashu launched his YouTube channel, followed Smite's rules to the wire and enforced them as well. On 16 August 2016, he was unbanned for good behavior. During this time, he launched his new account, TheBigSB. However, his dreams were not to come true, as his team decided to change their new solo laner to Zyrhoes.
With this development, Steefy left Cringe Crew and began searching for new teammates for a Challenger Cup team, creating Next Threat with himself as the captain. After Next Threat did not work out, he joined Dutch Myrmidons as their solo laner and is currently playing for them.
- His nickname Steefy originates from his real life nickname Steef.
- Good at something like teamfighting or whatever.
- Has a trauma of horror movies from a jumpscare he endured when he was 7.
- His YouTube channel is aimed at teaching players how to excel in solo lane.
- TheBigSB is derived from SB standing for SteefyBeefy, another former username of his.
Team and Tournament History
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.