|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||October 3, 1993 (age 28)|
|Social Media & Links|
Shadowq is from Finksburg, Maryland but lives in Westminster, Maryland with his brother, Macetodaface.
Shadowq started playing games when he was extremely young, starting with games like Putt Putt Goes to the Zoo, and Freddi Fish. He has played SMITE since early closed beta, and began climbing the ladder. His play was notably good for the time and got him invited to Zapman's team.
On October 28th, XGN announced a new roster containing members from Denial eSports, including Shadowq, who would play in the MLG Pro League. This led to a mutual fuss between the players and the organization. Eventually the new roster wouldn't play due to the MLG Pro League rules not allowing full roster swaps without consent of all the current players. However, after the old roster's first match in the league, and the lack of victory, led to the old team deciding to disband and hand the spot in the MLG Pro League back to XGN, which went on to fill the now open roster with the roster of members from Denial.
- His favorite game is World of Warcraft.
- He created his nickname when playing night elf in World of Warcraft. He appropriately wanted to name his character "Shadow" but due to it being taken, he added the first 3 letters of the keyboard to the end, resulting in Shadowqwe - this was later shortened to just Shadowq.
- He is of German descent.
- Is best known, and even met his girlfriend thanks to his famous Aphrodite jukes.
Team and Tournament History
- Aphrodite Guide May 2014; on team-dignitas.net
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.