|Overview||Split 1 Qualifiers||Split 1 Season||Split 1 Playoffs||Split 2 Relegations||Split 2 Season||Split 2 Playoffs||Split 3 Relegations||Split 3 Season||Regional Championship|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||VODs|
|Season 3 OPL Split 2 Relegations|
|Location & Dates|
The SMITE Oceanic Pro League Split 2 Relegations is a tournament that brings together the Bottom 4 teams from Season 3 OPL Split 1 and the Top 4 teams from the Season 3 OCE Challenger's Cup. All teams are matched up against each other in a head-to-head format where the winner of each match promotes to Season 3 OPL Split 2.
- Eight teams
- Bottom four teams from Season 3 OPL Split 1.
- Top four teams from Season 3 OCE Challenger's Cup.
- All matches are Best of Five
- Teams that don't qualify are relegated to the Split 2 Challenger.
|Q||Irish Wristwatch||Zakaryha • OnlyGoodAtSolo • SwitchBae • hs247 • Weave|
|LlamasInPyjamas||Shruix • Torreyskiez • Swifty • Ranabrana • Erraticc|
|Show Additional Results|
From Challenger's Cup
- 1 Sin Gaming and Trident Esports disband prior to tournament, therefore it has been decided that Dire Wolves and Avant Garde are auto-qualified into OPL Split 2.
[Show all Results]