| North American Pro & Minor Divisions|
The North American SMITE Pro League Season 2 Spring Qualifiers last three weeks and grant four teams spots in the SPL Spring Split.
- Open to all teams (but worlds teams) with 8 teams soft seeded
- Single elimination with points
- Open to all teams but Worlds teams
- Team with points from Week 1 are soft seeded
- Single elimination tournament with points
- Top 8 teams with points after Week 2 advance to Week 3
- Teams will be split into 2 groups of 4 teams in a round robin format
- Each team plays each other once in their group in Best of 1 series
- Top 2 from each group advance to the league
The following teams have qualified for the SPL Season 2:
- 1 COGnitive Gaming acquired the roster of What's Kraken after Week 1 of the tournament.
- 2 Denial eSports acquired the roster of Five Angry Men after Week 1 of the tournament.