|Country of Birth||Australia|
|Birthday||October 1, 1996 (age 25)|
|Social Media & Links|
Redoxide's first game was Age of Empires with the game that really got him into gaming being Halo. When the OCE SMITE servers were being tested, he played ADCs a lot to see how it compared to playing them on NA. When Redoxide defeated Gruffdogga in ranked, he was asked to join his team Team Kamikaze.
Redoxide played for Trident Esports until the roster left to re-form Team Kamikaze in April 2015. He competed in SPL Season 2 OCE Invitational Ladder and the OCE Pro League. He stayed on the lineup when it was acquired by SYF Gaming in August 2015.
- His nickname comes from redox, a chemistry term for reduction oxidation reactions. He added "ide" so it ends in "oxide", making it a double chemistry reference
- Red is his favourite colour
- He is a football (soccer) fan
- He watches a lot of Youtube and Twitch
- He is currently learning programming
- His favorite game aside from SMITE is Skyrim
Team and Tournament History
|2015-10-31||3||SPL Season 2 OCE Regionals||SYF Gaming||LiquidRenegade • MagneT • iDivine • TWIST247|
|2015-09-06||4||SPL Season 2 OCE Pro League||SYF Gaming||LiquidRenegade • MagneT • iDivine • TWIST247|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.
- No results found