|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||April 6, 2001 (age 20)|
|Social Media & Links|
Marauder lives in Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
Marauder started playing competitive SMITE during Season 1, where he played on Resist Gaming and Inverse e-Sports to very little success in the challenger scene. However, things changed when he joined Risky Behavior and showed his skills in a high level. He was soon picked up by Enemy when Risky didn't qualify for Relegations.
After an unimpressive split, Marauder decided to leave SMITE behind out of being uninterested in the game.
- He was the youngest player in the SPL during Season 3, being 15 at the time. He took this distinction from EmilZy, who is 1 year and 9 days (374 days) older. He lost this distinction to Varizial1 during Season 4 after his retirement, who is 19 days older.
- He doesn't know anything about the 1932 Presidential election.
Team and Tournament History
|Marauder Tournament Results|
|2016-11-06||2||Season 3 NA SPL Fall Gauntlet||Enemy||Marauder • Shatt3red • Khaos • PandaCat • PainDeViande|
|2016-10-30||6||Season 3 NA SPL Fall Season||Enemy||Marauder • Shatt3red • Khaos • PandaCat • PainDeViande|
|2016-09-15||7||Season 3 NA SPL Fall Placement||Enemy||Marauder • Shatt3red • Khaos • PandaCat • PainDeViande|
|2016-08-14||2||Epsilon eSports Invitational||Enemy||Marauder • Shatt3red • Khaos • PandaCat • PainDeViande|
|2016-06-21||3 - 4||$ 15,000||SMITE Masters 2016||Enemy||Marauder • Varizial • Khaos • PandaCat • PainDeViande|
|2016-06-06||1||SMITE Pro League North America Season 3 Spring Season||Enemy||Marauder • Varizial • Khaos • PandaCat • PainDeViande|
|2016-03-06||NQ||SMITE Pro League North America Season 3 Spring Relegations||Risky Behavior||Marauder • Varizial • Venenu • FaymousHate • Wubbn|
|2015-07-05||3||$ 750||SMITE Challenger Cup North America Season 2 Summer||Resist Gaming||Marauder • HuDat • Khaos • Fearno • Balentine|
|Total Prize: USD 15,750|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.
- No results found