|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||April 14, 1990 (age 31)|
|Social Media & Links|
djpernicus lives in San Jose, California.
In the days before the SMITE Launch Tournament, djpernicus and his team, Down to Frag was known as the only team to defeat the #1 team, which would otherwise be undefeated throughout the qualifiers to the Launch Tournament, COGnitive Gaming. In Season 1 he would go on to play jungle for Five Angry Men, but would leave to join Legion of Carrots for Season 2 Spring and Summer. The roster was then completely reworked in July 2015 and he left the team. A month later, he joined the new COGnitive Gaming lineup. After the roster fell under with the leaving of both Cabom and Meerkat, djpernicus joined the rest of his team and joined Team Eager to start Season 3.
- In times where he does not play Smite, he enjoys working out to maintain his physique.
- Was formerly the captain for Team Backfire in the Counter-Strike 1.6 scene, a title he held for over six years, under the username 'nosyt', his last name backwards.
- Has a pathological fear of losing, which apparently stems from his Counter-Strike days, in which he had a 95%+ win rate.
- Counter-Strike players, like Hiko and Summit, have referenced him as one of their biggest influences, because of his in game leadership.
- He is an aspiring plastic surgeon.
- He is known for trolling post-game interviews.
- He is the player that popularized jungle Chang'e during Season 4.
Team and Tournament History
|2017-07-16||5 - 8||SMITE 2017 Summer Finals||Spacestation Gaming||fineokay • Homiefe • andinster • Vetium • Jigz|
|2017-06-25||1||2017 NA SPL Summer Season||Spacestation Gaming||fineokay • Homiefe • andinster • Vetium • Jigz|
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically.